General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
I am responsible for your information here on edoverflow.com.
I collect and process your personal information under various circumstances:
- To fulfil an agreement with you.
- With your consent.
- In my best interests.
- To comply with the law.
If you are in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have specific data protection rights. If you wish to know what personal information I have about you or request its removal from my systems, please get in touch.
Under certain circumstances, you have these data protection rights:
- The right to access, update, or delete your information.
- The right to have your information corrected.
- The right to object.
- The right to limit the use of your data.
- The right to transfer your data to another service.
- The right to withdraw your consent.
1. Information I Collect
I may collect the following types of information:
- Personal Information: Information that can be used to identify you, such as your name and email address.
- Non-Personal Information: Information that does not personally identify you, such as browser type and cookies.
2. How I Collect Information
I may collect information in the following ways:
- Information You Provide: When you contact me, you may provide personal information.
3. Use of Third-Party Services
I use the following third-party services that may collect and process data:
- Simple Analytics: To get critical information about the behavior of my visitors, I use Simple Analytics. This analytics software gives me insight about my visitors only in general, but not about individuals per say, as it does not track visitors and does not store any personal identifiable information. Go to their documentation to find out what Simple Analytics collects (and most importantly what they don’t).
- Cloudflare: Cloudflare provides analytics support. While Cloudflare may collect data, they do not have access to personal information and focus on website security and performance.
4. How I Use Your Information
I may use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain my website.
- To respond to your inquiries and provide support.
5. Your Rights
You have certain rights regarding your personal information, including the right to:
- Access your personal information.
- Correct inaccuracies in your personal information.
- Delete your personal information.
6. Changes to This Policy
7. Contact Me